And no, that's not ghetto slang for our house. We have spent quite a bit of time working on the log crib we will be building for our little man, and we're hoping to get more done this weekend and actually be able to bring it into the nursery for final assembly and polyurethaning this weekend. It's been a great project to work on together and I have to admit, I will be sort of sad when it's done. Here is me stripping birch logs with a drawknife a few weekends ago. I will post some updated pictures soon!
4 comments:
That is AWESOME! I can't wait to see the finished product...hope to see pictures soon! :)
Good luck and have fun!
It's a good thing Luke taught Greg how to use a drawknife. It was worth going to VCC for that alone!
I just saw your post on my blog! I''m in awe of your crib making! I can't wait to see the finished product either!
hey girl. thanks for your comment on my blog, it totally threw me off. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment