Time for one last laugh about pregnancy...
Embarassing thing I have eaten: A whole pineapple. They say it is supposed to trigger labor, but I found that pineapple does NOT = baby. Pineapple = heartburn.
Silly thing I got angry over: A perfect stranger who told me I hadn't "dropped" yet, so she knew I would automatically go way past my due date. I'm pretty sure she didn't appreciate my very dirty look.
A place I don't fit anymore: Most public bathroom stalls and all restaurant booths. And pretty soon, my car.
Silly thing that made me cry: A song that Rolph sang on The Muppet Show featuring a real (and very cute) puppy.
Thing that made me laugh uncontrollably: One of those forwarded e-mails that wasn't even funny. I started laughing so hard I was crying, but then I was ashamed to tell people what I was laughing so hard about because I knew the e-mail wasn't funny. Oh, hormones.
Most annoying side effect of being knocked up: Heartburn. I go through a bottle of Tums a week.
Thing about motherhood that's starting to scare me: Not having enough time to myself. I tend to get very cranky when I can't have some "me" time.
2 comments:
I feel you on the bathroom stalls! I use the big ones now lol! I thought this whole post was cute! I might borrow it!
about the "me" time: I also am very protective of my me time. i've found that the best way to deal with it is to have a good attitude. start your day knowing that it will be full of "somebody else" time. that way when you do get time to yourself it will be like a present. also, it gets better when the babes get older :)
Post a Comment