Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sorry to all you Ely fans....

I've had a few harassing comments about how there hasn't been any blog updates in a while - sorry people! (But really, it's nice to know that everyone is interested in our little family!) Since I'm not at work, I do not have regular computer access so it's been difficult to update as often as I'd like. Plus, it's been difficult to write lately anyway. There have only been a few times in my life that things are so "big" that I'm at a loss for words, and the last three weeks has definitely been one of those times. Between losing my job and giving birth a mere 36 hours later, I can honestly say that I just don't know what to say about any of it. So I'll let some pictures do the talking, since that's what most of you probably want anyway! These are all from his 2-week birthday, even though now he is over 3 weeks old already!



3 comments:

Rebecca is Fabulous said...

honey, ely is beautiful. BEAUTIFUL.

Rachel Lynn said...

Thanks for the update, Emily...he is darling!!!
I am sorry to hear things are rough...that's terrible about your job. I hope things get better soon.
Thinking about you!
~Rachel

Anonymous said...

i love the axe pic! im so sorry about your job hun!