Just a run-of-the-mill update for everyone - Ely turned 6 months old last week! We went to the doctor on Friday and he weighed in at 19lbs 12oz (95th percentile) and 27 inches in height (80th percentile). His head circumference, however, was off the charts! We've started calling him The Great Pumpkin, since his head is so large and round. The doctor said he seems to be doing just fine and is very strong and active for his age (you didn't have to tell us that!). He got three shots and did very well with them; he was only a little cranky on Saturday morning. Here are a few things for you to enjoy!
1 comment:
It is great to see another bear fan. My own children have followed their father into the world of purple people eaters so I stand alone. Ely is absolutely adorable. I wish I was able to see him as well as you and Greg more often.
Post a Comment