I'm adding a new level of privacy to my blog, because it seems the minute I actually say something personal, really tell people how I feel, everyone is up in arms about it. I guess I should just stick to posting pictures of my kid since that seems to be all people really want to see. So some of you should receive an e-mail that will invite you to read this blog. If you try to read this blog and have not been added to my reader list yet, please send me an e-mail at egmdobbs@hotmail.com with your e-mail address and I would be happy to add you to my reader list. Thanks, all.
2 comments:
thank you for the update on your blog. I enjoy the pictures very much
I enjoy it all. I really enjoy your honesty. I am sorry you are going through some tough times. I am thinking about you! Hope things get better.
Have a great weekend :)
Rachel
Post a Comment