February 2, 2008 - Greg got his current job.
February 8, 2008 - I received the payment for a large bonus at work, that allowed us to start looking for a house.
February 13, 2008 - We closed on our first house.
February 14, 2008 - We moved into our first house.
February 4, 2009 - I lost my job.
February 6, 2009 - Ely was born!
February 8, 2010 - I started my current job, which I love, love, love.
February 20, 2010 - Greg got a promotion and a raise at work.
(I guess when you sum it up like that, it is more positive than negative, right?!?!)
Half of February 2011 has snuck by without anything monumental. I'd have to say, I'm done shifting and changing for right now. I'm happy to report that the most interesting things that have happened this month are a large snowstorm with 15+ inches of snow, the small but happy birthday party for my big 2-year-old, a fairly uneventful surgery for tubes in Ely's ears, and Greg jipping me on Valentine's Day yet again (he made dinner that night, so I suppose he's excused).
Dare I say, has our case of the "Februaries" come to an end?
Sampling a birthday cupcake
Enjoying a swing on a rare 40 degree day!
Waiting to go into surgery
No comments:
Post a Comment