
So for those of you that wanted a little more information about the baby, I thought I would do a new post with everything we know so far. I am due on February 15, which means I'm about 3 months along as of now. I've had no morning sickness or any other typical pregnancy symptoms; I've just been a little tired and get headaches from time to time. I've had two doctor appointments so far: my initial ultrasound and appointment, and then my second with ultrasound was today for our NT scan, which is a test to rule out down syndrome and other defects. Both baby and I are perfectly hea
lthy, and although it still looks like a little alien, it is very active and we have been able to see all four limbs and today a hand (one of the pictures). We will be finding out the gender, but probably not until the end of September. I'll be sure to keep the blog updated for those of you that can't get enough baby news.
lthy, and although it still looks like a little alien, it is very active and we have been able to see all four limbs and today a hand (one of the pictures). We will be finding out the gender, but probably not until the end of September. I'll be sure to keep the blog updated for those of you that can't get enough baby news.
4 comments:
wow! how exciting!
love--val
Congratulations! Very exiciting news! See... other people DO read your blogs other than your grandma! :D
Emily...this is Rachel (Matyasse) from WHS! I am glad I happened upon your blog and learned your exciting news!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I wish you and Greg the best.
~Rachel
Congratulations!
I'm so excited for you and Greg. Can't wait to hear what you are having (do you have a feeling one way or the other?)
Glad your blogging. I've enjoyed catching up on what you guys are doing.
Tarah
p.s. My sister is due the day after you! I'm trying to convince them to find out what they are having (makes it easier to buy stuff) but they aren't sure if they want to. I don't blame them I hope next time we leave it as a surprise but knowing is very nice!
Post a Comment