Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lime Sherbert Isn't Weird

Ok - So I'm "blog-napping" this idea from another person's blog because I thought it was a really clever way to sum up "how I'm feeling" with this pregnancy (thanks Rebecca, if you don't realize it!)

Embarassing thing I have eaten: Lots of sherbert, especially lime. I don't really care for ice cream or chocolate right now, but I've been made fun of for eating sherbert, because "it's such an old person thing to do." Shut up, it's not weird and it reminds me of my grandpa.

Silly thing I got angry over: I almost kicked Battle Cat across the room for rubbing up against my black pants and putting orange hairs all over them.

Silly thing that made me cry: Not having done laundry soon enough for my one pair of black dress pants that fit to be dry to go out to a nice dinner in. Greg thinks this is totally unimportant because "I look beautiful no matter what." While that would typically be the correct answer, telling me that something I'm crying over is unimportant is the wrong answer. Sorry, sweetie.

Thing that made me laugh uncontrollably: When we got done with childbirth class last week and spent the entire ride home making fun of everyone else in the class. Note: they are all either morbidly obese or under the age of 16. It will be an awesome generation for our child (sarcasm, of course).

Thing about pregnancy that I still find really weird: Kicking, a.ka. "fetal movement". I don't feel it consistently yet, but it's really weird when I do.

1 comment:

Rebecca is Fabulous said...

feel free to blog-nap anytime!
(I had some sherbert the other day, too. I like the sourness of it!!!)