Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's a Boy! (we think...)

Greg and I and all the grandparents (his parents and my mom) were totally geared up for the Big Ultrasound yesterday. And then we met Mega-Bitch the Ultrasound Tech.

She walked into the room and immediately told us that she does not allow outside conversations because this is a "diagnostic procedure" (which yes, I understand, but it is an exciting one!). She then said that alot of times there is something wrong with the baby and she doesn't like everyone talking while she is trying to find something wrong. It was so nice of her to start out with such a negative tone.

They have a TV screen overhead, otherwise I don't think she would have let us see anything. She was moving the wand around so fast and never stayed still on any one shot. Finally after about 10 minutes (not being able to ask any questions of course because that would constitute an "outside conversation"), she said "Well, I can't get the shots I need because the baby is in the wrong position, so you're just going to have to come back". I'm sorry, but if she would have slowed down, she would have gotten the shots, since even I could tell what everything was. It is also her job to get all the shots she needs, without making me pay for a second ultrasound. I asked her if it would help if I drank something to get the baby to move (who, incidentally was moving the entire time). She said "I have three other people waiting, so you'll have to come back in 4-6 weeks so I can get the shots I need. I don't really understand why you're here so early anyway, usually we don't do these until 24 weeks." I told her that my doctor told me to have it done this week, and that I know plenty of people who have had the anatomy screen done this early and been just fine.

Greg was absolutely livid that she would talk to anyone like that (this lady should have worked at the DMV!). So I finally spoke up and said "Is there any chance we could find out the gender." She said, "Well, I didn't know that you wanted to know." (wouldn't you think she would have asked?). We said yes of course, and she she was "positive it is male but didn't get a good enough picture for the doctor to confirm." I KNOW she had a good enough picture because I even saw the boy parts and we had a great open leg view for quite a while. She just wouldn't hold the wand still long enough to get a picture! She definitely ruined what could have been an exciting experience for everyone. And she didn't even give us any pictures even though she printed out a bunch!

So as far as we know, it's a BOY! (which is what we really wanted). But I'm almost debating paying for another U/S just to confirm rather than waiting another 4-6 weeks, especially since she could have been telling us anything just to get us out of there. And I don't want to take my chances next time and maybe get Mega-Bitch again!

1 comment:

Rachel Lynn said...

That's TERRIBLE! Bad customer service is rotten enough when it's in, say, a restaurant....but when it's something HUGE and LIFE-CHANGING like an ultrasound....it's really inexcusable! You should complain, really.

CONGRATS on the little boy !!!!!(probably ;) )