Embarassing thing I have eaten: Yesterday was football day, so it was bound to be a bad eating day in general. But here's the list of things I ate on Sunday: leftover steak and fried potatoes for breakfast; chips, corn salsa, nacho cheese, cheese and crackers, pizza rolls, cheesy garlic bread, and chicken wings for lunch; and one piece of tombstone pizza, doritos, 2 chocolate chip cookies, and a bowl of ice cream for dinner. Good lord.
Silly thing I got angry over: I got so mad I swore at Greg for wearing his nice khaki pants out to work in the garage.
Silly thing that made me cry: Watching the birth videos in childbirth class. I shouldn't be so happy for someone else I don't even know who just had a baby. Especially when the mom looked like Jabba the Hut.
Thing that made me laugh uncontrollably: Watching grandma beat everyone at boxing on Nintendo Wii. Hilarious!
Thing about pregnancy that I still find really weird: That I'm already in my 6th month yet still not showing much. And then everyone comments that "wow, you sure aren't very big" as if they are expecting me to be gi-normous.
1 comment:
THANKS for the tips!!!! You are the best!! :) I will definitely keep those ideas in mind for next time...I have a lot to learn :). I do love baking though, and think it's worth the effort. My next attempt will include actual home-made crust...no cheating!
I love your post....I love "junk food" days and I am not even pregnant yet! Look out when I am!
Hope all is well....
Post a Comment