Monday, December 8, 2008

10 weeks and counting...

I haven't done one of these "pregnancy woes" blogs in a while, so I thought maybe it was time for an update as I take a break from writing out my Christmas cards.

Embarassing thing I have eaten: I got Chinese last Friday from my favorite restaurant and ate the whole order (including not one, but two, eggrolls) over the span of a few hours at my desk. But I was so full I didn't eat dinner that night!

Silly thing I got angry over: Mostly work stuff. I need to just realize that my job is always going to be an amorphous, unpredictable source of stress, and I just need to let it go and do my "8-5" like everyone else.

Silly thing that made me cry: I haven't really been a crier, at least not over silly things. I choked back a few during Silent Night at the variety show the other night, but considering the circumstance, it wasn't silly.

Thing that made me laugh uncontrollably: My sister-in-law at the chorus concert. She apparently doesn't think much of people with pink hair! :)

Most annoying side effect of being knocked up: Getting pummeled in the ribs by our child, who I'm convinced already has some sort of vendetta against me.

Thing about motherhood that's starting to scare me: That I will be a mom in less than 10 weeks - that's scary enough!

No comments: